2023 DISASTER BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CONFERENCE – FOOTPRINT OF DISASTERS
June 6, 2023, 8:00 – 4:30
Heritage Center of Brooklyn Center
$85 Early Bird through April 20
$95 General Admission through June 3
Confirmed Speakers and Topics:
David Schonfeld, MD, FAAP, US Health and Human Services
- Supporting Children and Family in the aftermath of crisis and loss.
Krista Flannigan, Office for Victims of Crime, Training and Technical Assistance Center
- The Evolution of Services for Victims of Mass Violence
Rabbi Steve Kaye, MSW, BCC
- The First 72 Hours: Lessons Learned from Tree of Life Synagogue and other Mass Casualty events from a Spiritual Care lens
MN Department of Health, Regional Behavioral Health Consultants
- Communication Ins and Outs: Application to Disaster and Recovery Settings
Josh Duda, NRP, FP-C
- Finding Your Inner Superhero
Plan for an engaging day!
Great Food: Continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack!
CEUs from Mental Health Boards and Certificates of Attendance will be given to all who attend.
If you are interested in being a Vendor, please contact: Chris Chell, BSW, MBA, Regional healthcare Preparedness Coordinator – Metro Health & Medical Preparedness Coalition at 612-743-3815 or email email@example.com