EMDR: An Evidence Based Therapy Workshop
June 7, 2022, 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis North
6300 Earle Brown Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
$50 General Admission
$40 Fulltime Student (Bring current ID for check in)
On June 7 we welcome DaLene Forester, PhD, LMTT, LPCC to provide training on EMDR. This workshop will answer all your questions about EMDR, including how to decide if you can and should be trained yourself or refer your patients for EMDR with another clinician.
- Describe how EMDR was developed
- Articulate the 8-phases of EMDR
- Describe how EMDR is different from other psychotherapies
- Discuss how EMDR Therapy reprocess wrongly held information
- Assess which clients may benefit from EMDR
- Describe how to be trained in EMDR
DaLene has been licenses as a marriage and family therapies since 1996. She maintains an active private practice, is a clinical supervisor and CEO of Advanced Education Institute. She lives in Redding, CA
This training is a pre-conference offering of the Disaster Behavioral Health Conference on June 8 at Earle Brown Heritage Center.
Licensed and pre-licensed mental health providers and anyone interested in learning about EMDR are encouraged to attend.
Behavioral Health CEUs have been applied for
Refreshments will be offered