Who We Are
The Coalition is a collaborative of healthcare organizations and emergency response partners working together to create a prepared and resilient healthcare system in the Twin Cities seven county Metro area
The goal of the Coalition is to create a healthcare system resilient to disasters or emergencies with public health or medical implications.
Twin Cities Seven County Metro Area
What We Do
- We help organizations plan for and respond to emergencies.
- We offer regional preparedness exercises to help organizations practice their emergency plans.
- We offer free or low-cost emergency preparedness training, education, and conferences.
- We serve as a liaison to other regional and state preparedness and response partners.
- We collaborate with regional partners to coordinate an effective response in the event of a disaster or emergency.