The Coalition is working with healthcare and public health partners across the Metro region to respond to the COVID19 pandemic. If you have a PPE request, need for PPE education, or request for COVID testing at your facility, see below for further information.
MDH has an excellent website for self-care and behavioral health resources
Self-Care and applying Psychological First Aid for COVID-19 Responders (YouTube: 13:56 minutes)
Provides the healthcare responder with just-in-time training on responder stress during COVID-19, and provides stress management strategies that should be implemented now to protect our healthcare workforce.
Staff Wellness Resources
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Request
If you are unable to obtain PPE through your typical supply chain channels, you may submit a request for supplies below. The supplies are being distributed by the State Emergency Operations Center from a cache of State Supplies.
COVID19 Testing at Congregate Care Settings
As the State begins to roll out comprehensive testing in congregate care settings across Minnesota, you may complete a survey that will provide additional insight into your testing needs.
Who should complete this survey:
- Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facilities
- If you are in need of testing supplies or a mobile testing team
- If you are testing in-house or bringing
Volunteers and Donations
We are grateful for your desire to help in Minnesota during this challenging situation. If you want to volunteer or donate items pleas use these email addresses:
- Volunteer offers (people)
- Offers of products, medical equipment, venues (from businesses, schools & universities, medical facilities) make sure to forward the offer or direct folks to: firstname.lastname@example.org